Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Still the best.......

I am frankly disappointed with the result that Hillary got yesterday, With the media and democratic party elite all behind senator Obama, and Hillary running out of cash, the momentum is surely on his side, it seems everybody is voting for change instead of Experience, the Senator from Illinois is surely feeling good about himself these days but one thing is for sure, win or loose Senator Clinton will always be my Favorite.





Whatever happens she will still be the best.

4 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

That was a great video, emmanuel. I know that I'm in the minority at my blog when it comes to supporting Hillary and I have the feeling I may have angered a few of my fellow bloggers because I've put out negative stuff about Obama (all factual-nothing personal). The thing is, Hillary wasn't my first choice and I've been critical of her in the past (and will continue to be critical if she does or says something I don't like), but I'm not blindly following her. I think she's the best candidate for the job. She does have the experience and I especially trust her not to let the Republicans walk all over us. He does that all the time in Illinois, I've seen it over and over....just like he did in that deal with Exelon. If you noticed in that story, he stuck it to the people who were living near the nuclear plant and struck a deal with Exelon and then took money from them for his campaign. If Hillary did that, the progressive blogs would be buzzing.

Mary Ellen said...

emmanuel- If you want lots of news on Hillary and the election, check out Talk Left-their link is on my second blog roll. You can also check out "Hillary Hub" which lists current blogs who have stories about Hillary. They've linked to my blog a few times.

TomCat said...

Emmanuel, the best dropped out. His name is Edwards.

Mary Ellen said...

TomCat- I agree with you...Edwards was the best of the bunch. I hope to see him in the next administration.