Sunday, September 23, 2007

I dare you not to laugh at these Videos

having noting really to blog about today, i decided to post some funny videos i found on youtube,i swear to God i almost die laughing, and i hope you guys enjoy them too.




If you ever watch the movie Borat, than you have to check out his interview with David Letteman.



And i love this President bush joke,this guy is so so funny, his Impersonation of the president is so funny.




This standup comedian is called Lisa lampanelli, one of my favorite comedian, if you like hard core comedy, she is definitely the one you should look for.




This video is from the tv show in living color, a comedy show on tv in the 90s. in this skit Homeless Anton played by Damon wayans, wants to join the army.




another video from the tv show In living color, this time Jim carey is Fire Marshal Bill.

4 comments:

LET'S TALK said...

Greta videos you picked here.

Candace said...

These are hilarious!

Mary Ellen said...

Oh my gosh! I forgot all about that show, In Living Color! I remember the skit about the homeless guy and I cracked up then and I still laugh when I see it.

Thanks Emmanuel!

Mary Ellen said...

I added you to my blogroll so I don't forget to stop over! Great blog, emmanuel.